I travel the world to interview inspiring people who have interesting stories to share. You will read about their secrets to success here, and hopefully you’ll be inspired to chase your dreams!
Here are a few examples:
– A full-time yoyo player who has appeared in China’s Got Talent show and holds two world records.
– An ITE dropout who went on to become a superstar exec in an international company, managing sales staff in various countries.
– An ITE graduate who founded a public-listed company.
– A Canadian who left university with just a semester to launch his song-writing career. He recently wrote a song for Coco Lee which debuted on Taiwan KKbox chart at fourth position.
– A Singaporean couple left their jobs to set up a climber’s hostel in Taiwan because they were not satisfied with climbing for just 21 days a year using their annual leave.
I believe that everyone has the same potential. If someone can be successful, so can you, it’s just question of finding the right strategy. If you can replicate mental blueprint and strategy of these top achievers, you too can create your own success. I hope you will find these interviews useful = )
If you have an inspiring story to share or wish to collaborate with me, contact me at snoopy.happinessnotebook ‘at’ gmail.com
For the Love of It
I am also collaborating with Singapore photographer Charmaine Wu (http://www.CharmaineWu.com) to write a book titled For the Love It.
For the Love of It is a personal project conceived to inspire a generation of dreamers to act boldly. Through stories of individuals who are wildly successful in pursuing their passion for a living, Charmaine hopes to inspire more people to dream big and be bold in pursuing their goals.
Interviews and photography will be conducted in countries across Asia including Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Thailand and Singapore over the next six months.
If you wish to share your story and be featured, or have someone in mind whose story is worth telling, drop me an email or Charmaine at firstname.lastname@example.org